Remloc Plumbing & Heating Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and we respect the privacy of visitors to our website (www.remloc.co.uk). We take our responsibility to process your personal information very seriously. This policy explains how we collect, manage, use and protect your personal information.
Founded in 2015, Remloc Plumbing & Heating Ltd is a small family run business specialising in general domestic plumbing, central heating and gas work throughout Oxfordshire.
The Purpose of the Remloc Plumbing & Heating Ltd is to provide a professional service with customer care paramount.
The Vision of Remloc Plumbing & Heating Ltd is to create an environment in which the public will benefit from through the provision of correctly installed, commissioned, maintained and decommissioned plumbing and heating systems.
The personal information we collect and how we use it
Remloc Plumbing & Heating Ltd is the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal information you provide to us. We will usually collect basic personal information about you such as your name, postal address, telephone number, email address and your payment details if you paying a material deposit or paying an invoice.
We primarily collect your personal information in connection with booking appointments and raising accounts, your personal information is recorded to allow continued access.
Sometimes, with your consent, we will process your personal information to provide you with information about our work or to contact you regarding the payment of your account.
On other occasions, we may process personal information when we need to do this to fulfil a contract (for example, if you have purchased something from us) or where we are required to do this by law or other regulations.
Remloc Plumbing & Heating Ltd also processes your information when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests do not override your rights.
Obtaining your personal information
There are a variety of ways in which Remloc Plumbing & Heating Ltd will obtain your personal information. We will:
- Record your preferences so that we can respect them with reference to how you are contacted by us.
- Collect your personal information in several ways:
- When you provide it to us directly as part of your communication with us for products and services, and accounts
- When we collect it as you use Remloc Plumbing & Heating ltd websites, via the website contact form.
We combine the information from these sources with the information you provide to us directly.
All of the personal information that we process is processed within the EEA. Personal data is hosted within the EEA or in countries that have data protection legislation that is compliant with GDPR requirements
The General Data Protection Regulations have a number of reasons by which we can use the personal information you provide to us. One of these is called ‘legitimate interests’.
This means that we have the potential to use your personal information if we have a genuine and legitimate reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
When you provide your personal details to us we may use your information to keep you informed of our services and professionally relevant information.
The main reasons we would use your personal information in this way would be when we might use the approach for confirming your identity, Remloc Plumbing & Heating Ltd marketing, maintaining the security of our system, data analytics and enhancing, modifying or improving our services.
Sharing your information
We do not share your information with any other organisations or individuals unless we are obliged to by law, and in the following instances:
- If you have agreed that we may do so.
- When we use other companies to provide services on our behalf such as:
- Sub contracting non plumbing & heating related services i.e Asbestos removal, electrical work and general building work
Retaining your information
If you make a purchase from us, including for the payment materials, we will retain your personal information for a period of seven years for accounting purposes. During this period, we may continue to contact you regarding our activities under the legitimate interests banner.
Before we use your personal information for our legitimate interests, we will always consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under data protection legislation and any other relevant law. Our legitimate interests do not automatically override your interests – we will never use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
What are your rights?
You have a number of rights about how the personal information you provide can be used. These are:
- Transparency over how we use your personal information (right to be informed).
- The ability to request a copy of the information we hold about you (right of access).
- Update or amend the information we hold about you if it is wrong (right of rectification).
- Ask us to stop using your information (right to restrict processing).
- Ask us to remove your personal information from our records (right to be ‘forgotten’).
- Object to the processing of your information for marketing purposes (right to object).
- Obtain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes (right to data portability).
If you would like to change the way you hear from us or no longer wish to receive direct marketing communications from us, please email us at email@example.com